Event terms and conditions
For participation in the events of The Smart Choice Promotion Campaign in China, Vietnam and Philippines
Event Terms and Conditions:
These Event Terms (Terms) govern your acceptance of invitations for, and attendance at events held by Eibens Consulting (Beijing) Co., Ltd. and EIBENS CONSULTING VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED in the frame of The Smart Choice Promotion Campaign in China, Vietnam and Philippines. It is your responsibility to review these Terms prior to the acceptance of invitations. By accepting an invitation, you agree to be bound by these Terms. We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time, and will provide the most recent version on our website.
Throughout these Terms, the terms “Eibens”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Eibens Consulting (Beijing) Co., Ltd., EIBENS CONSULTING VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED and its associated entities under The Smart Choice Promotion campaign in China, Vietnam and Philippines, and “you” refers to the individual or business, accepting invitations or attending Events.
Event Booking and Acceptance of Invitations
- All events are free of charge, therefore, no ticket purchasing will be required.
- Participants may register for events announced in our website or social media accounts, but this registration can be cancelled at our sole discretion, without any prior notification or compensation options.
- Holding a valid e-ticket does not guarantee Event admittance, and you may be denied admittance for any reason, including: late arrival, not being able to confirm that your ID matches the details of the e-ticket, overbooking, etc.
- Participants may receive a direct invitation if they have already provided us with their personal information and consent by ticking the opt-in box in the registration form in previous Campaign events or activities.
- Your booking is confirmed when you receive an email notification and e-ticket from Us. We will maintain a list of confirmed attendees for each Event, and you may gain entrance to the Event by presenting your email receipt. You will not receive a hard copy.
- Please note that Event tickets cannot be redeemed against cash, credits, or any other benefits.
- You must be at least 18 years-old to attend the event.
Event Cancellation or Postponement
3.1. Sometimes Events are cancelled, varied, rescheduled or postponed due to Force Majeure Events, situations which affect the speaker or other causes.
3.2 If an Event is postponed, you may or may not receive an invitation to attend the event at a different date.
3.3. If an event is postponed or cancelled, the organization is not responsible for any expenses incurred into when planning attendance to an event (travel or hotel expenses, for example).
3.3. We will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of a cancellation, variation, rescheduling or postponement of an Event by sending an email to the address provided to us by the ticket holder and putting a notice on our website; however the responsibility to ascertain whether an Event has been cancelled, varied, rescheduled or postponed is yours. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of a cancellation, variation, rescheduled or postponement before the date of the Event.
4.1. You are expected to behave in a professional and appropriate manner at all Events. We reserve the right to refuse entry or require you to leave if your behaviour is deemed unacceptable.
4.3. We film and photograph every event. You consent to being filmed or photographed by Eibens (or its representatives) and to us using your name, likeness, image and/or voice in such photographs or films for the purpose of promoting our events, services and products. No remuneration is payable for such use.
Limitation of Liability
5.1. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions and warranties relating to your attendance at Events.
5.2. Where our liability cannot be excluded, such as in relation to Chinese, Vietnamese, Filipino and European consumer protection Law or other prescribed terms under legislation, our liability for breach is limited to the face value of the ticket purchased by you, plus any relevant booking and delivery fees.
5.3. Goods of a Participant, including their packaging, present in an Event are at the expense and risk of the Participant. We do not concern ourselves with the security or insurance of the goods.
5.4 We are not liable for any loss or damage suffered directly or indirectly by a Participant, by his personnel, by persons working on the instructions of the Participant, by the holders of admission tickets issued to the Participant, unless in case of gross negligence of willful intent on our part.
5.5. Being denied admittance to any Event even if holding a confirmed e-ticket for that Event does not produce any compensation of any type. The organization is not responsible for any expenses incurred into when planning attendance to an event (travel or hotel expenses, for example).
6.1. These Terms shall in respects be governed by the laws of China, Vietnam and Philippines. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in China, Vietnam or Philippines to determine any matter or dispute which arises under these Terms.
6.2. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid or unenforceable, all or part of that provision will be severed from the Terms and will not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Terms.
6.3. No waiver of any term shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Any failure to assert any right under the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right.
6.5. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Eibens and you in relation to the Events.