2. Peel, wash and cut potatoes into 1-2cm slices. Peel and crush garlic cloves.
3. Place the pork ribs on an oven tray with the thyme and garlic, add salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle some olive oil on top of the meat and cook in the oven for one hour. While cooking, pour half of the white wine over the pork ribs to keep it from drying.
4. After half an hour, place the potato slices on the tray to cook with the ribs.
5. Mix the honey with the remaining wine (50ml) and add to the ribs and add to the ribs 15-20 minutes before they finish cooking.
6. When ready, serve by cutting the ribs between the bones and decorate with some thyme (optional).
CAMPAIGN FINANCED WITH THE AID OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.