1. Add the pig’s feet to a pot of boiling water, blanch for 2-3 minutes and then remove and run under cold water to fully clean.
2. Chop the onion and pepper and peel the garlic cloves.
3. In an express/pressure cooker, place the pig’s feet at the bottom, and then add the rest of the ingredients: onion, full garlic cloves, pepper, crushed tomatoes, salt, peppercorns, sweet paprika, olive oil and peppercorns. Then add 1 liter of water and close the express/pressure cooker.
4. Place the cooker over medium-high heat with the valve, once the steam starts to come out, it needs to cook for approximately one hour without reducing heat.
5. After one hour, turn off the stove and remove the valve to release the steam, once released, open the express/pressure cooker, and serve with some bread.
CAMPAIGN FINANCED WITH THE AID OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.