Clean the pork belly, put the whole strip in boiling water and scorch for 30 seconds.
2. Remove and rinse the pork belly under the running water until it is cool, cut it into thick pieces, put it in the boiling water for 30 seconds; once again remove and rinse it under the running water until it is cool, put it in the boiling water for another 30 seconds, and then drain well.
3. Put oil in the pot, add cinnamon, bay leaves and star anise to the cold oil, and saute them on low heat.
4. Add pork belly and stir-fry together.
5. Stir fry pork belly until slightly yellow on both sides.
6. Add rock sugar, straw mushrooms dark soy sauce, soy sauce and salt.
7. Stir fry evenly so that each piece of meat is colored.
8. Add hot boiled water until cover all the ingredients, do not cover the pot, boil over high heat, skim off the froth.
9. Add ginger slices and red dates, boil over high heat, and then simmer for 40 minutes to 1 hour.
10. Reduce the sauce on fire; stir fry while the sauce is reducing.
11. When the sauce is thick and each piece of pork belly is covered with sauce, the dish is ready to serve, optionally sprinkle with some green onion.
CAMPAIGN FINANCED WITH THE AID OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.