1. Slice the onion and put at the bottom of the slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the cinnamon, paprika, flour salt and pepper. Rub well the spice mix into the pork.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan and sear the pork until it starts to get a golden colour. Then place it on top of the onion slices in the slow cooker.
3. Combine all the ingredients for slow cooking in a jar and pour over the meat. Place the lid and cook on the low setting for 8 hours. Alternatively, you can use a casserole dish in the oven instead of a slow cooker, set at 150 ºC and cook between 4 and 8 hours topping up the liquid if necessary.
4. When ready, take out the meat, shred with two forks and add some of the juices.
5. Thinly slice the fennel and the apple, add the lemon juice and serve in the bread rolls with the pulled pork.
Optionally, spread the bread rolls with mayonnaise or English mustard.
CAMPAIGN FINANCED WITH THE AID OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.