2021 was a busy year for the From Farm to Fork Campaign, it included 17 activities, some of them held in several cities, amounting to a total of 24 events, distributed among online promotions and physical activities. The campaign had events in Beijing, Tianjin, Qingdao, Chengdu, Xi’an, Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Guangzhou, Dongguan and Sanya, as well as country wide coverage for the three e-commerce promotions that took place and the social media outreach.
Over 900 Chinese professionals have participated in our numerous events during the year, learning about the different EU pork cuts available in China, their characteristics and uses. Not only professionals got the chance to taste EU pork and learn more about the products, different events focused on consumers, including horeca promotions, retail and e-commerce, with over 170 VIP consumers attending our events at restaurants, and thousands impacted by retail and e-commerce promotions.
Take a look at the full list below check out the event pictures and videos.
- Tasting for professionals: Tianjin, Chengdu.
- EU Pork Masterclass: Chengdu, Hangzhou, Xi’an, Suzhou, Guangzhou, Shanghai.
- Horeca promotion: Beijing, Tianjin, Guangzhou, Chengdu.
- Ham carving training: Beijing, Shanghai.
- Retail promotion: Beijing, Guangzhou, Dongguan, Sanya, with Jenny Lou’s, Corner’s Deli, and 7Fresh.
- Technical seminar: Tianjin, Qingdao.
- Tradeshow participation: CIIE.
- Billboard promotion: Tianjin, Qingdao.
- Cooking competition: Suzhou, Hangzhou, Guangzhou.
- 3 E-commerce promotions: country wide, with Epermarket, Chunbo and Benlai.